- “Each Other” is the third album of the Canadian Aidan Knight Produced by Marcus Paquin (The National, Local Natives, Stars).
- The Sao Paulo brothers' Trembling Eyelids EP is out now!
- Sunshine hi-life psych pop from Melbourne.
- Mike Lindsay’s love affair with Iceland began in 2006. It involved a girl, Harpa, and an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party.
- The beautiful, sparse, rare & brilliant solo work from the Dralms main-man.
- Catch - Dana's new 7" single - out now!
- Dralms spits and curses below the sweet top layer. Below, in the miserable underbelly, sits something built to explode under the weight of its own industrial misery.
- Closing Time is an understated, inward looking collection of songs that feature stunning string arrangements and Erland’s impassioned vocals at centre stage.
- Jacco's instrumental album "Somnium" is out now.
- On her debut full-length, Von Schleicher strikes again on the magic that comes from her warped and uncompromising sound.
The term ‘troubadour’ gets bandied around far too readily these days, but none encompass the spirit of the original meaning more than our Micah.
- New album "Michael Nau & The Mighty Thread" out now on CD, LP, Deluxe LP & digital.
- Ohtis' debut album "Curve of Earth" is out now.
- To never come full circle. To move hazily in bended ellipses. To bow the line and play it like a fiddle. To shoot it like an arrow. To climb the razor blade pyramid. To collect the cubic rubble from the ruins of tradition and put it together anew. Those are the ways of Pinkunoizu.
“I don’t write protest songs in the traditional sense,” Samantha Crain says, talking about the songs on her new album, Under Branch & Thorn & Tree.
- The summer of 2012, when Benj and I started making SVIIB, was one of the most amazing times of our relationship as two people. We were so happy, and we’d finally reached thisperfect balance, after going through all the things we did together.
- Debut album "I Was Born Swimming" out 31/01/20
- If Orkney… is the musical equivalent of great nature writing then Prospect of Skelmersdale is somewhere between finely tuned kitchen sink drama and urban psychogeography.
- New album "Eternity Bay" out 14th Feb'20, new single "New Taboo" out now.
- Nearly ten years since the release of Tunng's third album Good Arrows and the last time the partnership’s imagination was let loose together - comes Throws; the sound of two old friends and collaborators reconnecting.
- New compilation "This Is Tunng...Magpie Bites and Other Cuts" out now!
- As VENN have progressed past their early post-punk-krautrock template, a new constellation of sounds and musicality has emerged, more clear and truthful to themselves.